0

Obliging a friend

Posted by YASH ZONE on 3:44 pm
                    Well first of all he is a Dreamer. Not literally, but blogally (Dreamer). When you start a new chapter in life, you care for the very first friends that you made then. He is one of the guys who believed in me and always motivated me. My posts, however boring it may seem to some people, always attracted an opinion from "Dreamer". Well this post is because of you dude..... Remembering First Friends..... Read on....

                    Back in school, I only know two things, study and enjoy with friends. There are some people whom you can't forget and whom you know from your kindergarten. There are some who come in between and stay forever. Even if there is no Hello or Bye Bye everyday, when you meet them after a long time, you connect with them as good and old as ever. Well this unexpected visit home this weekend brought back some wonderful memories and show how much we all idiots have grown up. There was this big group of BSNL kids back home. We used to go together on trips and all other social events. And this Saturday, I could catch up with two of them and had a nice time. They too agree that we all have grown up. To BSNL.

                    There is this crazy guy in my school. To everyone else, I only study. This guy knows that I am much more than that. And this guy stands till date as my best friend. I don't catch up with him everyday or so. When we are at home, we surely do meet. And again this weekend gave me one such chance. To LFM School.
               
                      And busy in achieving bigger things in life (well, you know what), I am doing some retrospection of my life. The biggest chapter has been KGP. There are too many First Friends as there are too many firsts. College, Department, Hostel, Internship and the list goes on. But the very first here is making me write this post. Oh yes it is Mr. Vinay Wunnava aka Dreamer. The second one is Kart.  We always were a unique set. We should have been named 3 idiots. Damn u Amir Khan. And then comes the EE dept of KGP. Another set of 3 idiots here. Myself, Rajesh and Vasu. To KGP.

                      Now comes TATA. Wait, I am not ending the post. I am talking about the Trio in TATA. Neel, Chhatrola and Myself. Mumbai would have been so boring without you guys. We all know what we did in Mumbai. Too many to count.

                       To all those whom i missed out, don't worry, I will be blogging often from now on.



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 YASH ZONE All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.